This chapter in the Bible gives great detail to freedom and what it can do for our lives. It talks about Spiritual freedom, freedom from bondage, being dead to this world and alive in Christ, about overcoming obstacles and temptations. God gives us this freedom, and He is open about telling us where we'll be through this freedom. The chapter also says that we are given the authority to claim power over evil things in our lives. We are said to be "more then conquerers" which means we have all power and all wisdom through the God who gives us life.
At times in my life, I feel that there are things that entangle me and make me feel utterly helpless. But I realize that God is there to pick me up and dust me off, and help me back along the road I travel. He knows exactly what to do, and His freedom is blessed and saving. I am thankful for this freedom, as it's carried me through many tough circumstances.
God offers this freedom to all who believe in Him. All you have to do is ask Him to help you through your life, and ask Him to support all that you do. His freedom is free, all you need to do is believe in Him and let Him work in your life. Through God, we can do all things.
God, thank you for blessing us with freedom. Thank you for making our lives so previous and so exciting. I thank you for all you've done in my life, and the lives of those around me. Continue to help us all, for we love you. Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment