Isaiah 40
This week has been very crazy. Midterms have been popping up left, right and center. It is so easy for one to get stressed out and overly anxious during this time, but through reading the Bible I have been reminded of God's love for us. He loves us so much that He is willing to provide us with abundant amounts of strength. When I am weak, He is strong. One song that keeps popping into my head is: Everlasting God. It's lyrics are: "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord." I believe that this is true. The passage of scripture that I read: Isaiah 40; goes along with these lyrics. Most of the chapter surrounds God's love and good workmanship. It talks about how when we call out to God, He will answer us and help us with the areas that need help.
This week as I'm finishing up midterms, my strength will be based in God. I will not let the worries of this day bring me down, but rather I will give God the glory in all situations, and I will give Him full control of my life. I know that He is good and He will make my life good.
Dear Jesus, thank you for giving me understanding and for giving me strength. I admire who You are, and who You've made me to be. Please help me and my fellow classmates as we venture throughout midterms. I trust in You and I am positive that You will be there, giving me strength each step of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment