Genesis 1
This week I have been studying the Old Testament, as I have midterm for one of my OT classes. I was really drawn to Genesis 1, as it was a great realization of the beginnings that happened during the Creation of the world. Genesis is the beginning of human life, plants, animals, sun, moon, stars, and of light. It is the beginning of all good things that God had planned for His people.
During this next week I want to focus on the amazing creation that is all around me. God created a beautiful world for us to live in, and so often we simply take it for granted. It is my goal to make the world more important, at least in the sense of admiring all that has been created around me.
Dear Jesus,
I pray that I will be able to admire Your beautiful creation as I move through this next week. Help me to focus on the positive things of life, rather then letting frustrations bring me down.
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment