Thursday, October 22, 2009

Give Thanks To God

Psalm 118

I woke up this morning realizing that today IS the day that the Lord has made. I made the choice to put aside frustrations and the ever-pressing weight of homework. Therefore today has been a day to dedicate to God and to His glories. God has blessed us with life and with the ability to live on this earth, and it is our duty to thank Him for all the blessings.

Yesterday was a really long and very frustrating day, and I was left feeling irritated and overtired. Today I woke up with the reminder of the long list of homework, and the reminder of friends who've been going through hard times recently. But I made the choice to start the day fresh, allowing God to be in control. I began the day with a smile on my face and I thanked God for all He's blessed me with.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it.

Dear Father,
Thank You for this day. Thank You that Your blessings are new and fresh everyday. This is Your day, may You glorify it and make it the best that it can be. I appreciate You and Your ways and I will forever be in awe of everything that You have done for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment